- Choose File Page Setup. PowerPoint 2007 users can select the View tab on the Ribbon, then choose Slide Master. In the Slide Master tab on the Riddon, choose Page Setup.
Either way, this will bring up the same Page Setup dialog box.
- Now choose the Custom option in the Slides sized for drop-down list.
- If your dialog box shows inches, type in 5.8 x 8.3 inches (or 8.3 x 5.8 inches) -- if you see centimeters, type in 14.8 x 21.0 cms (or 21.0 x 14.8 cms).
- Change between portrait and landscape mode as required.
- Click OK to get back to PowerPoint. PowerPoint 2007 users will also need to click the Close button on the Slide Master tab of the Ribbon.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Change PowerPoint Slide or Page Size to A5
Do you want to change the PowerPoint slide size to A5 size (or any other size). Follow these steps: